April 27 Basics/ Isola Bella

pil0t1ooo

Hi,
anyone going to the academy April 27th or living at Isola Bella let me know. It'll be good to have a friend.

I start OKC on 4/27 and then am headed to ASE. Not sure where I'll be staying yet. Feel free to PM me.

A guy in my class had planned on staying at Isoa Bella but only lasted one night. He said it was pretty bad. Just a word of warning. You may want to have a back-up plan.

A guy in my class had planned on staying at Isoa Bella but only lasted one night. He said it was pretty bad. Just a word of warning. You may want to have a back-up plan.

CARE to elaborate on why he only lasted one night ?

I think I can handle anything. Isola Bella sounds really nice and I have seen pictures of it. I hate apartments in general but I think this might be about as good as it gets. I have heard of people staying elsewhere and then finishing up their time at IB. I am coming down with 2 big dogs and needed a place that accepts them. Its FAA approved and theres a shuttle if I ever need it. They also accept the credit card from the gov. sounds good to me. If anyone saw what I live in now they would understand. Poor college grad + no job = crappy studio.

I have a really nice house with room available. My next student isn't coming until May 15th. If you are looking for something that's very clean, quiet, and in a nice area, give me a call.

Thanks,
Sally Bommarito
640-9702

I furnish all the furniture, bedding, and towels. Our full kitchen is also available. You just provide the food. Ha. Ha.

Back