Approach Plate Quizzes

If you can get ahold of Professional Pilot, each month they take a plate and ask awesome questions about it. It's way more than the average instrument student will probably ever know, but they're fun as heck to try to get right.

If you can get ahold of Professional Pilot, each month they take a plate and ask awesome questions about it. It's way more than the average instrument student will probably ever know, but they're fun as heck to try to get right.
IFR Refresher does this as well - one of the best features of the magazine.

I get Professional Pilot and I have no idea where the subscription came from.:panic: You're right, the approach plate questions are really good. The last issue I received even had a great article on RNAV RNP SAAAR approaches.

IFR Refresher sent me some stuff in the mail, and I think I'm gonna subscribe to that one.

I get Professional Pilot and I have no idea where the subscription came from.:panic: You're right, the approach plate questions are really good. The last issue I received even had a great article on RNAV RNP SAAAR approaches.

IFR Refresher sent me some stuff in the mail, and I think I'm gonna subscribe to that one.

If I remember right, Jeff Van West is the editor in chief of IFR refresher and IFR magazine. I've worked with him on projects in the past and he's a really cool guy with lots of knowledge which he brings into the magazines.

Back