Application Contact Info

RIslander

When I submitted my application to the FAA, i mistyped my email (i know, stupid,) and just noticed the error a few weeks ago. I went into the user info and updated it, but when i click the application button, it still shows the wrong email. The User Information email is correct.

Is there anyone I can call to make sure that the correct email is on file?

Thanks in advance

When I submitted my application to the FAA, i mistyped my email (i know, stupid,) and just noticed the error a few weeks ago. I went into the user info and updated it, but when i click the application button, it still shows the wrong email. The User Information email is correct.

Is there anyone I can call to make sure that the correct email is on file?

Thanks in advance

I changed my email address between my AT-SAT and my geo pref email. When I changed it, the address shown on the application was still my old one, but when I got the geo pref email, it was sent to the new address. If it makes you feel better, you can still call and make sure, but that's my experience with it.

I have asked OKC about this. As long as you have your information updated on your "user information" screen they will be able to contact you. It makes sense.... some people may change phone numbers or apartments after they submit their appy. Know what I mean? It's all good, don't worry bout it!

The FAA should use your User information to contact you, but beware that in some cases they only look at your application. I had this issue before with my permanent mailing address. I was receiving snail mail correspondence sent to my old address. By the time the Post Office forwarded it to my current address I was facing very close deadlines for scheduling the AT-SAT. If you feel you are not receiving the same information as people in this forum who have applied at the same time as yourself, then contact OKC and explain the situation. They should be able to help.

Back