Anything in Socal are (OC)

CATIV

Just checking to see if you guys know of any flight jobs (flying or desk). Have around 500tt and 150given

Just checking to see if you guys know of any flight jobs (flying or desk). Have around 500tt and 150given
May I make a suggestion: learn how to market yourself, even to 'insider' web forums. What you wrote is the equivalent of taking a dull pencil on a wet paper napkin.

What I see is a CFI not too sure of himself. Perception is reality.

Try AFI @ KFUL, they'll work with the young guys. FAST @ KEMT I think wants more experience with specialization. Air Corona @ KAJO would be a good bet for you. Ballard @ KPOC would look at you too.

If it were me I would start with AFI first. Then try to specialize, make yourself unique.

Go check out OCFC at SNA. Talk to Ralph Butcher and see if that is a good fit for you. OC flight schools aren't the best deals for CFIs but out of all of them, OCFC is probably where you will have the least amount of headaches. Not sure how much you will get micromanaged but probably not as much as at other places. OCFC also has some nice planes too that aren't falling apart since it is a fairly new fleet. FlyCorona probably will let you be your own person but their planes are pretty old and not in the greatest shape.

Good luck!

Tim,

thanks for the response. I live in Newport, so the OCFC will be a nice fit. I also thought about sunrise (i got my pvt there). I just need to kill about 4-6 months while i wait for a class date

Back