Anything going on?

Windchill

Doesn't seem like there's much going on with Ari-Ben, or interest in . . . thread's been quiet for quite some time now.

Okay, I'm content now . . . it's just that I was interested in Ari Ben, and it pains me to not see any discussion going on about to school . . . makes it look like it's not worth attending if no one will talk about their experiences, what's going on . . . etc.

Just wanted to jump start the thread again!

Any instructors down there right now, I'm curious to see how many hours you guys are getting a month?

Yeah, I want to see more posts about Ari-Ben too! I'll be going down to florida in a few weeks to check out ATP and Ari-Ben, so I'll definitely post some info regarding my feelings on the school when I get back. Ari-Ben is probably the front runner at this point.

I'm not an instructor or an insider at Ari-Ben, so don't take what I say as a fact, but I heard the instructors there get 40 or so hours a month. Hopefully I'm wrong and its more than that
smirk.gif

I am a former instructor there. Left about 1 month ago for a jet job. Two other instructors left within a week of me for the same.

While I was instructing there, 60-80 hrs a month was the norm.

Look up my past posts for much more detailed info while I was still there.

[ QUOTE ]
I am a former instructor there. Left about 1 month ago for a jet job. Two other instructors left within a week of me for the same.

While I was instructing there, 60-80 hrs a month was the norm.

Look up my past posts for much more detailed info while I was still there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on getting a job luftpost! What type of job did you and the other two get? (if you don't mind telling) How many hours did you leave there with?

Oh, do they help you out at all getting jobs and providing connections? Or are you pretty much on your own to find a flying job?

Thanks

I am sitting right seat in a MU-300 (Diamond Jet), Beechjet 400 & 400A. Just got back from two weeks of training at Flight Safety in Wichita, KS. Left the Aviator with 970TT, 770 ME.

One of the instructors whom I refer to will be in a Falcon, the other hired by a regional.

I found the job on my own, as did the others.

Back