Anyone work with these companies before?

Keola

I noticed these companies always seem the have dispatcher openings posted or had their postings up for a really long time. Anyone PERSONALLY work for them...pros/cons?

Republic airlines
Compass airlines
Spirit airlines
Silver airways
Great lakes airlines

I used to work at Republic. It was a great place to get some experience, but there were elements of the working environment at my certificate I absolutely hated. Keep in mind that there are three regional certificates under "Republic Airways:" Chautauqua, Shuttle America, and Republic Airlines. Each SOC has its own dynamic. PM me if you would like more details.

Great lakes emailed me today asking if I was still interested...And since I didnt get gojet job, I am..Will let ya know.

Great lakes emailed me today asking if I was still interested...And since I didnt get gojet job, I am..Will let ya know.
I got the same email, my apprehension is they won't pay for travel so if I can't interview with them in the next 1-2 weeks, (I'm taking my practical next week) I'll have to fly in from Hawaii and well... :(

Dont pay for travel? Hmm...Missed that someplace...So if they want interview..You have to pay to fly there? Um, I most likely wont do that.

Dont pay for travel? Hmm...Missed that someplace...So if they want interview..You have to pay to fly there? Um, I most likely wont do that.
In one of the attachments I got with their pay scale they say they won't pay for transportation to the interview, and since they are the only airline that flies to CYS...I live on Oahu but am nearly done here at IFOD in Dallas.

Just graduated from IFOD in September Jose...Ill look at those attatchments again....If I see they dont bring you to the interview, then Im not going...No wonder they always have openings.

Back