Anyone work for ATS?

smack300

Anyone? I applied to them but I'm kinda lost as to how they operate. I thought individual airlines hire the ramp guys?

I went to an open house today and got more info. Looks like they are contracted to four airlines at SNA. Kinda sucks you don't work directly for the airline, seems to be that is a better pay. But anyways going tomorrow for an interview for ATS if Signature isn't gonna work out(Applied there and haven't heard back). $9/hr sucks but hey at least I am around airplanes.

I work out of SNA for Southwest. ATS is just a contractor for a few airlines there. They work next to us doing the Frontier flights. It's not a bad way to get in, network with people around the airport and move on. I suggest staying there as little as possible, the pay, benes, and morale seems low at BEST.

I work out of SNA for Southwest. ATS is just a contractor for a few airlines there. They work next to us doing the Frontier flights. It's not a bad way to get in, network with people around the airport and move on. I suggest staying there as little as possible, the pay, benes, and morale seems low at BEST.
Yea the pay is terrible. I was trying for signature but they haven't called me back yet. Well maybe in a few weeks I'll see you out on the line ha.

Yea I ended up not taking it after all. I had the interview September 21st and got the job. They told me I had training October 10th. Well the week of Oct 10th came up and I hadn't heard anything. So I called them and got a email back saying they had some problems getting people to train the classes and had to push back the training with no official start date. That same week I had an interview with Signature at SNA and got the job. So ended up telling ATS that I couldn't keep waiting around and financially needed to start sooner. So I now work at Signature and love it there and the pay is better so it ended up all working itself out ha.

Nice! You working at the FBO or are you doing the fueling?

Regardless, come stop by the SWA Ops office!

Back