Anyone want a partially put-together model

Krystal

Dispatch Betty
I have one of those balsa wood rubberband models that the captain was working on but never finished. Its a Guillows brand Piper Super Cub build by numbers model. I collected everything from the workbench and I would assume its all there. Portions of the wings and fuselage have been put together but nothing else. Also has all the paint. glues etc.

I couldnt build a model airplane to save humanity but it would be silly to throw it away. Anyone near STL or MSP that might want it? If you can pick it up you can have it.

If you still have it in August/September ---> I might swing by and pick it up. I am up here in KDTL, and my FIL used to play with these things, when he was a child. Also, there is a big RC/model club up here; and am sure some of the members would be interested in it.

What are you looking to get out of it?

Cheers!

If you still have it in August/September ---> I might swing by and pick it up. I am up here in KDTL, and my FIL used to play with these things, when he was a child. Also, there is a big RC/model club up here; and am sure some of the members would be interested in it.

What are you looking to get out of it?

Cheers!

Oh I dont want any money for it. I dont think it was very expensive to begin with. Just cant bring myself to throw it away since I know people like to mess with them. If It tried to put it together it would come out looking more like a motorcycle than an airplane.

Back