Anyone use Daytona Aircraft Services?

HeyEng

So I am looking at having a pre-buy/annual done and am considering using Daytona Aircraft Maintenance (Florida). Anyone have any intel on them?!? Thanks!

Did they happen to have another company title? Or could you maybe describe where they are on the field.

The 152 i own came from DAB-but the flight school did alot of the MX work...but i think some of my parts/radios/etc came from other on the field providers.

One problem-whoever did this- my KLN89 GPS was installed inproperly without a cooling fan on the rack. It took months to develop a problem but still it was something that happened.
But still its not exactly clear to me who did the work.

Daytona Aircraft Services is located on the North side of the airport by SheltAir and Phoenix East Aviation, across from ERAU.

I currently fly with Phoenix East and Daytona Aircraft Services takes care of the maintenance for our aircraft.

They do take good care of our aircraft, even our Arrow that continuously needs attention.

I don't know if they outsource anything to other people on the field.

Other than that, I have no experience really with them as a customer. They seem to be busy and have lots of guys working all the time.

Did they happen to have another company title? Or could you maybe describe where they are on the field.

The 152 i own came from DAB-but the flight school did alot of the MX work...but i think some of my parts/radios/etc came from other on the field providers.

One problem-whoever did this- my KLN89 GPS was installed inproperly without a cooling fan on the rack. It took months to develop a problem but still it was something that happened.
But still its not exactly clear to me who did the work.

Yep, my bad. The name of the outfit is Precision Aircraft Services. Any info?

Mmmmm..... that name sounds familiar.
But i dont have my a/c's books handy to verify this.

Back