Anyone request KC PEPC..didnt get it, and then did get it

nav-vet

when I got my PEPC email I requested Nov 17 in KC, and then was very upset when I got the email saying it was full since I live about 3.5 hrs away in St. louis . I went ahead and accepted the 26th in L.A. but then on monday I got a call saying space had opened up, and they wanted to know if I was still interested in attending the KC PEPC. Of course I said yes and was told I would get an email either later that evening or Tuesday morning and to reply right away. It's now Wed. evening and I still havent gotten anything. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Re: Anyone request KC PEPC..didnt get it, and then did get i

when I got my PEPC email I requested Nov 17 in KC, and then was very upset when I got the email saying it was full since I live about 3.5 hrs away in St. louis . I went ahead and accepted the 26th in L.A. but then on monday I got a call saying space had opened up, and they wanted to know if I was still interested in attending the KC PEPC. Of course I said yes and was told I would get an email either later that evening or Tuesday morning and to reply right away. It's now Wed. evening and I still havent gotten anything. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

I know there is a waiting list. Someone must have cancelled.

The same thing happened to me. I am also a St. Louis resident. I am in KC all the time anyway so I was really wanting that location. I ended up getting LA for like the 29th of January or something. Then last week they called and said they had some extra openings in KC and saw that I lived in MO so I might be interested. Of course I accepted. This is good for 2 reasons; I will be about 2 months farther along than if I waited for LA and I don't have to travel near as far now. I was happy about it. Just waiting for Nov. 20th now...

Oh, also....it took a few days but I have been receiving the emails with all the forms to fill out for KC. I was starting to wonder because the lady said it would be the next day (this was early last week) and I didn't get anything until Friday. But, I am all squared away now.

Back