Anyone play ATCsim.com?

JA Yawd Bwoy

I am addicted to this game, it is so fun! If only I could control JFK, EWR, or LGA airports without paying 20 dollars...:(

Oh God, that becomes my crack cocaine during slow weeks at work. When you find yourself giving the commands verbally in a controller voice, then you know you've gone too far...

I love that game, a little too much I think....I "donated" so I could control ATL...

Very good lecture game ;)

RD

Best ATC sim, two words "Kennedy Approach"

I remember playing that on c64 back in the 80s, man I'm old.

You would use the joystick to point and click the aircraft, the pilots would talk to you, declare fuel emergencies, this was cutting edge stuff in 1985.

I sure there is probably an emulator or a mod out there so you kids can check out this (1980s terminology)"totally awesome" game.

Im having trouble getting my guys to take off.

Ill click on the departure and hit T, or the flight and then T C 4, or flight number C 4. Either way they arent taking off. I remember playing this game awhile ago and not having a problem.

Im having trouble getting my guys to take off.

Ill click on the departure and hit T, or the flight and then T C 4, or flight number C 4. Either way they arent taking off. I remember playing this game awhile ago and not having a problem.

You have to assign an altitude first. Then FlightID T

Back