Anyone landed on 2C at BNA lately?

Baronpilot244

Killick Stoker
If you should, take a look a the skid marks down the runway. Wow! Bet they needed a new set of tires after that little excursion.
Looked like a big airplane too by the way the tracks were of dual wheels and how far apart they were.
If you have seen them - anyone know the story?

BP244

CamYZ125

I noticed those departing 20C not too long ago.. looked like a crazy ride, unfortunately I've got no details!!

Gonzo

We (eagle) have had two bad landings there in the last few months. One blew two main tires, and the other blew all four mains. I don't have the full story so I am not going to say anything.

meyers9163

We (eagle) have had two bad landings there in the last few months. One blew two main tires, and the other blew all four mains. I don't have the full story so I am not going to say anything.
Must have been an ATP RJ course pilot? :) Sarcasm.....

SuperKingAir

I can actually contribute a little to this one!!!

A few weeks back an Eagle ERJ apparently overheated the brakes and caught the tires on fire at some point (before or after the blowout, I don't know)....or so we were told after we landed 2L and saw the plane still sitting there with crews around it. Looked like a real mess and the smell of burnt rubber was definitely still in the air!

Chris

N519AT

Ahh! This is how I change this!
I heard on another forum that an Eagle crew landed with the parking brake on, and blowing four tires because of it.

Baronpilot244

Killick Stoker
I may be back there next Thursday and Friday - if I have a right seater for the trip I'll get them to snap a pic. (If I remember - memory isn't as sharp as it was.)

BP244