Anyone know what this means?

hvc

I just received the below email. I attended the Memphis PEPC in July and was given a TOL for the NorCal TRACON. I currently live in southeast Alabama. It either means that there is a problem with my medical, security, or psychological screening, or perhaps MGM is hiring and maybe I will get a 2nd TOL? I am open to anybody's 2 cents?

Ms. XXXXXXX:

Based on the results of your first interview the FAA would like to schedule
you for a second interview. The closest facility to you with an authorized
interviewer is Montgomery Regional (MGM) ATCT/TRACON in Hope Hull, AL. You will be contacted within the next few weeks to schedule your interview.

The interview will take approximately one hour. You must be recommended as a result of the interview before any further processing takes place. Once you have been successful, you will receive a tentative offer letter from the Aviation Careers Division. This letter will include instructions and
forms for obtaining your medical and security clearances and completing
your pre-employment processing.

All questions dealing with salary, benefits, facility placement, class
dates, forms and form completion should be directed to the Aviation Careers Division. That same office will track the completion of your paperwork and, if the results are positive, they will make you a firm offer.

Good luck in the interview process.

I think if there was an issue with your medical/psych/security, they'd tell you that one of them had an issue... I'm not sure what to make of that email...

:yeahthat: It seems like they don't realize you already went to a PEPC, since they mention giving you instructions for completing your medical/security and receiving a TOL again.

I'd respond and mention that you already have a TOL - and that you are willing to attend the interview if need be but just want to verify they have the right info.

:yeahthat: It seems like they don't realize you already went to a PEPC, since they mention giving you instructions for completing your medical/security and receiving a TOL again.

I had a similar problem with my medical, guess something didn't get coded correctly and it got sent to OKC for review when it shouldn't have and they reuested duplicate information. I'd just play along until they catch the mistake or heck go to the interview, free tour right? Don't forget the krispy kremes :crazy:

Have your references on the SF-85 received letters?

I don't know. It may be something to do with that since some of the references I had to put down live in Ukraine and Germany. I am now a US citizen and arrived here in 2003. So, I had to put down who knew me during the time I lived in Ukraine and attended school there. Those references are Ukrainian people and not US citizens. I did put down only US citizens in the "3 people who know me well section."

I don't know. It may be something to do with that since some of the references I had to put down live in Ukraine and Germany. I am now a US citizen and arrived here in 2003. So, I had to put down who knew me during the time I lived in Ukraine and attended school there. Those references are Ukrainian people and not US citizens. I did put down only US citizens in the "3 people who know me well section."

They probably have a whole team working on yours. ;)

Back