Anyone know about next PEPC???

my guess...(and this hasn't been confirmed yet)...is that it will be held at your house.

again, it's only a guess

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm a little nervous because I don't know if my house can accomodate more than about 5-7 people at a time. And parking could be a problem. I'll need to go buy some extra fold chairs too...

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm a little nervous because I don't know if my house can accomodate more than about 5-7 people at a time. And parking could be a problem. I'll need to go buy some extra fold chairs too...

LOL....nice

I figured Raydon and Boomer would be the first to respond on this thread. Where are you superstar forum contributors? :D

No doubt I was tired today. Although I think I did pretty well. Sometimes, I thought to myself, dude....I really did poorly. I surprised myself by doing well on Letter Factory. I have some questions for those of you that recently took it, and have already received your scores, but as my eyes are falling out of their sockets, I will post my questions later today. Hope all goes well!

UTAMAV:bandit:

I had my questions answered already. I hope I get my score as soon as N90 did. One business day is awesome. I am still wondering where the next PEPC will be. I'm thinking either L.A. or Chicago....So, what is next in the process. I have forgotten due to large amounts of time in between researching the process and taking the test. Doesn't it go something like ATSAT scores-->Invitation to PEPC & geoprefernces email-->PEPC-->TOL-->FOL

Can someone enlighten the dungeon that is my brain?

I had my questions answered already. I hope I get my score as soon as N90 did. One business day is awesome. I am still wondering where the next PEPC will be. I'm thinking either L.A. or Chicago....So, what is next in the process. I have forgotten due to large amounts of time in between researching the process and taking the test. Doesn't it go something like ATSAT scores-->Invitation to PEPC & geoprefernces email-->PEPC-->TOL-->FOL

ATSAT>Geo Pref.>Referral list>PEPC Invite>TOL>FOL>OKC

I'm on the downhill side of 6 months into this damn process and I'm only past step 1....

:banghead:

Check your ASAP home page tomorrow and over the next couple of days. I bet you'll get your score very soon. Let me know when you get the news.

Yeah.. next step is receiving the geo prefs email. I've been told we'll get the email containing a link to a geo prefs web site where we'll select terminal, enroute, or both. Then our top 2 states (and specific facilities in the "comments" area if you'd like). Time for more patience. I'm looking forward to it.

n90, are you going to put terminal, en route, or both. And what 2 states are you going to choose. Any specific facilities you would like to have a chance at getting? On another beat....The test scores are on the homepage? I have been checking under User Information-->Test Information. Will it (ATSAT scores) not show up here as well?

n90, are you going to put terminal, en route, or both. And what 2 states are you going to choose. Any specific facilities you would like to have a chance at getting? On another beat....The test scores are on the homepage? I have been checking under User Information-->Test Information. Will it (ATSAT scores) not show up here as well?

yes, it will also be there...but its easier to just look at the home page

I don't know why but your name makes me say big papi.....so thanks for the information......big papi

Back