anyone know about Century Air Academy

a TAD late, but I did meet with the chief CFI and have some information to send you if you want. send me a PM and I'll get you the information.

When I was at their base, it was SUPER clean and professional. And the Chief CFI will tell you like it is. If you tell him you're in the industry already, it seems like it's a little easier to talk to him.

Hi everybody

First post for me over here, and I am not an English native speaker, so if I am doing any mistake don't be too hard on me!!!

I am also looking for information either on Century Air and on AirFleet as i am currently living in NYC and Caldwell Airport is th nearest one to me.

Which one of these two schools would present the best relation for price/quality? Actually i am looking for what would be cheaper but with some quality. Their websites seem to be ok for both of them but I would like to know experiences from people that know or have heard about these two schools.

The search function didn't bring many results

Thanks in advance

Globetrotter

a TAD late, but I did meet with the chief CFI and have some information to send you if you want. send me a PM and I'll get you the information.

When I was at their base, it was SUPER clean and professional. And the Chief CFI will tell you like it is. If you tell him you're in the industry already, it seems like it's a little easier to talk to him.

wow. i just noticed this thread was over 4 years old. I read the month and the day and not the year, totally sorry.

wow.

Back