Anyone interested in CID, Iowa?

kilobravo

I have been offered Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I am looking for anyone who maybe interested in a swap. I am in SC and don't want to move. Contact me if you are interested.

I have been offered Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I am looking for anyone who maybe interested in a swap. I am in SC and don't want to move. Contact me if you are interested.

I know how you feel.......if you are holding out for CAE good luck! A lot certified controllers like to come here so there is no big need for trainees here.
Best of Luck to you..............:)

I would trade you Des Moines for CID but that probably wouldn't help you any. CID is a great airport with a great staff. I have a buddy that works there and I toured it last year. There is not a ton of traffic so it is a good place to get certified.

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and it is a pretty decent town once you get past all the smells from the corn processing facilities. The housing is really cheap and it is not a small town so there are all the stores and chain restaurants you would find in most other cities.

I was stationed in Sumter and Grew up in Iowa....

I'd rather be in Iowa :)

Well if you want to, i didnt get selected so i'm not sure if you wanna trade, but if you're thinking about rejecting the offer, i'm always open to pick it up! ;)

Back