Anyone interested in a Field trip to see our Air Attack configured Turbine Commander?

Bumblebee

Commodore
On Friday, we can set up a time for folks who would want to go see our 840 Turbine Commander which is configured for Aerial Supervision for USFS Wildfire suppression.

I'm thinking early afternoon, maybe lunch and then out to LAS while the gals are doing the Spa Day.

I will arrange to have shore power hooked up so we can run the AC and turn on the avionics.

Please advise if you're interested.
IMG-2773.jpg

IMG-2738.jpg

64997433897--327770D8-A58D-4EEE-A2C8-552633C38B0B.jpg

COM 4? You must be rich!

FM 1 through FM 4 are pretty expensive too I imagine. :)

Thanks @Bumblebee for this awesome glimpse into your world. Is the back seat desk for air attack, or are they the right seater? USFS seems to lay it out differently than the two crew Cal Fire OV-10s I’m used to seeing in CA.

FM 1 through FM 4 are pretty expensive too I imagine. :)

Thanks @Bumblebee for this awesome glimpse into your world. Is the back seat desk for air attack, or are they the right seater? USFS seems to lay it out differently than the two crew Cal Fire OV-10s I’m used to seeing in CA.
The aft station is for the trainer. With the 530, we added a 4th AM radio, as well as a fourth FM radio. The MFD on the right there, will be able to accept video from our side looking IR camera. We also kept the antenna for the 530, so should the trainer know how to operate the GPS, he or she can keep SA, mark locations on the ground and figure out distances to other incidents we may be diverted to. It really does allow the aft observer to help with things get really busy.

Am a big fan of flyingwildAZ on YouTube. I think they do air ambulance in eastern AZ. Would love to log some time in one.

Am a big fan of flyingwildAZ on YouTube. I think they do air ambulance in eastern AZ. Would love to log some time in one.

That was really cool. Thanks for posting the link. Sounds like the regionals weren't a good fit for him.

OK we can meet at valet to depart Cosmo 2pm,

or meet us at Signature FBO 2:30pm.

Please respond here for a headcount.

Back