Anyone instruct for Delta Connection?

Kalikiano

Its a possible job for me once Im done with my ratings. Just curious to see what others have to say about it.

Just curious:
Are they hiring outside instructors again? Or do you do your training at DCA?

Greets

Nah I would be an outsider from ATP. I live here in Port Orange (Right near Daytona beach) so it wouldn't be to far to go. Im just starting to make a list of potential places and finding out what information I can about each place so I can weed out the crappy gigs.

As far as I know they don´t take any outsider in the moment. With the downturn of the industry...i don´t think they will hire outsiders in the next months. But you never know...

What about Embry Riddle?

They dont seem to pay very much but the free tuition and benefits have caught my eye. The thing that actually concerns me that I was told by a recent Embry Riddle Grad was that they will furlough instructors during like the summer or depending on the number of enrolled students.

They dont seem to pay very much but the free tuition and benefits have caught my eye. The thing that actually concerns me that I was told by a recent Embry Riddle Grad was that they will furlough instructors during like the summer or depending on the number of enrolled students.

As a Riddle grad....albeit Fall of '87, Riddle has always "furloughed" or reduced the amount of flight instructors during the summer due to enrollment numbers.

atp

Worked there for a long time, and would not recommend it to anyone...
there only concern is to get students through regardless of quality.
I am not saying the instructors do not care, many of them do, they are however being drug down by poor leadership. They are also in the process of being sold off. I would avoid them, at least for now. Maybe if they get bought out it will change...
good luck

Back