Anyone in need of a 2nd pilot for free? NJ/NYC/LI area

damian

Hello,

Commercial Pilot ASEL, Private AMEL, 450TT, in need of building some time.
Therefore I am willing to fly for free. I only ask for $$ to pay for gas, tolls and some food when needed and that is it !!!

Serious inquires only please.
Thank you.

Damian

the-best-popcorn-gifs-on-the-internet.jpg

Pictometry season is upon us. I would imagine that you probably have a chance with at least one of the vendors with your TT. Unless you're a complete tool, that is.

And that is probably the most serious reply you're gonna get in this thread.

Hello,

Therefore I am willing to fly for free. I only ask for $$ to pay for gas, tolls and some food when needed and that is it !!!

Thank you.

Damian
I'm usually a nice guy, but not this time. Your only hurting the industry and your fellow pilots by doing this. Go out and use your commercial and make money like the rest of us do / did. Nothing is free in this world pal. Post like this show utter disregard for our profession.

Derek

Hello,

Thank you.

Damian
You'll be needing to build time for the next 5,000 or so hours at a minimum. Then you'll need time in type, at least 200 in thing. So.. you going to work for free for the next 10-20 years?

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and say he's probably not looking anything outside of training planes since he doesn't have a commercial multi.

Back