Anyone here from the South Florida Area?

G

Hello. I live in Coconut Creek which is in Broward County. Does anyone live here in South Florida?

I hope you find some one to fly with. I'll make sure my mom say's hi to you next time she flies into Boca Raton tho.....

Do you count Tampa as "South Florida"??
grin.gif

Kidding.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you count Tampa as "South Florida"??
grin.gif

Kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you come here and we can fly then sure.

BrazPilot, você é um piloto? Talvez podemose vooar algum dia. Eu moro em Coconut Creek perto do Pompano Beach Airpark.

BrazPilot, you are a pilot? Maybe we can go flying someday.
I live in Coconut Creek near Pompano Beach Airpark.

I spend every weekend in fabulous Fort Lauderdale! But currently live in crappy Fart Piss.. I mean Fort Pierce.

The Turk.

P.S. and even though I was born and raised in Hialeah I dont speak spanish.

How about Orlando? I've been to Ft Pierce once or twice. Nice place to build up X-country time for my instrument. Next flight I think I might try Clearwater or Gainesville. Never been to either of those.

I've been to all of those city's and more in florida... my grandparents lived in pompano beach before going to pembroke pines to retire, my aunt still lives in Davie... my sister lives in Dunedin, my dad has a house in riverview (near brandon) and i lived in orlando/altamonte springs for years on end (it seems).. I know the clearwater airport, orlando international, tampa international and daytona beach airport pretty well but have only flown (a two seater) out of the orlando executive airport...

altho i'm no longer there - does that count?! hahahha
grin.gif

Speaking of Florida, for all of you peeps that email me saying "Cool! You live down the street from me in Altamonte Springs" by trying to be a smartypants and do a "whois" on the domain name, I haven't lived there for years!
smile.gif
Ha! How do you like them apples, Affleck!

I live in Miami. I terrify the aviation world in Tamimai-Executive (TMB).

Clem

Got the red road transition tonight, took me right over MIA!?!?! It was, in all honesty, awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
I live in Pompano Beach and fly out of the Pompano Airpark.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jester1092, I live in Coconut Creek. Pompano Beach Airpark is just 5 minutes down Copans Road for me. Would you be interested in showing me something or going for a flight with me? You are the only person I found that lives this close to me. Therefore, the only connection I got with aviation other then this forum. (hopes are up).

I'm right across I-95 from you, in Deerfield. I Fly out of Pompano Airpark. I just got my private in May. However, I am working most of the time now saving money for my Inst/Comm/CFI ratings, so I don't fly much. When I do, I don't take passengers yet, as I want to build more experience first, but that's just me. However, I could show you around the school I went to, and probably arrange a ride for you at some point. Problem is, it may be a while, as I said, I'm working alot.

If your looking to start lessons next year, I would seriously consider Ft. Lauderdale Executive airport or even North Perry. The schools at Pompano are WAYYYY expensive.

Anyway, welcome to jetcareers.

Hello Bataan. No problem. Maybe you could show me around sometime. It is really nice to see other people from around my area.

[ QUOTE ]
BrazPilot, você é um piloto? Talvez podemose vooar algum dia. Eu moro em Coconut Creek perto do Pompano Beach Airpark.

BrazPilot, you are a pilot? Maybe we can go flying someday.
I live in Coconut Creek near Pompano Beach Airpark.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Brian...I see you speak Portuguese... Yes, I'm a pilot and a Flight Instructor flying out of HWO... Are you from Brazil ? I lived 12 years there, in a city called Campo Grande.
Peace !

Back