Anyone going to ZDC?

WTeezy

My class date is oct 20th and just wanted to see if there is anyone else thats going to be with me for the long run lol.:bandit:

I think we are in the same class? I got a Oct 21st date but every one keeps talking about the 20th. I'm en-route, not ZDC. Are you CTI or OTS? I plan on being down in OKC on the 15th or so any way just to get settled and visit some family.

I think we are in the same class? I got a Oct 21st date but every one keeps talking about the 20th. I'm en-route, not ZDC. Are you CTI or OTS? I plan on being down in OKC on the 15th or so any way just to get settled and visit some family.

Yeah mine says the 20th, Im leaving VA on the 16th and ill be in okc on the 18th. Im staying at the citadel. I'm prior usaf ATC, and i actually already have an enroute cert from that so im hoping that'll help. All my friends that have already went had a good time there. Where are you staying?

Yep, that's why you're VRA. I'm a OTS so I am going through basics then en-route. I don't think you'll be attending a basics course so we won't be in the same class. I'm staying at either Walnut Gardens or Isola Bella. Leaning more toward the Walnut Gardens because its just me and I don't need a lot of space plus they have a free happy hour on Wednesdays. But Isola Bella has a nice fitness center and indoor pool. I guess I gotta decide soon though but I hear most people stay at those two.

Im pretty sure walnut gardens is already booked up, i think i called up there last week. And citadel only had one more apt, are you driving or flying?

Flying in. Walnut gardens has the small apartments left that are $32. Plenty of space for me plus I save the extra per diem.

lol Careful :p World Tour comes out on the 30th (lol I'm gonna get it) I'll be staying at Spanish Gardens ;) Might even have a WT Tourney for various facilities lol.

im heading to PCT, close enough. im sure ill see you around, stuck in traffic on 66 and what not.

ohhhhhhh i hate you sooo much!! Thats where i wanted to go!!! I even went there for a tour to get my name in there and i met their president of NATCA. Its a nice azz facility bro you'll have fun there
all the equip is the newest

I am headed to ZDC but my class date is not until Dec 30th, which now sucks because I would love to have someone to jam with on GH. I was debating whether or not to bring the Xbox, do you think it would be a distraction? I know that I would much rather pound beers and play vids than study for a test.

well ill still be there when you get there, i heard its not that intense there so im not worried. Im def bringing the xbox and some coors lights along with me!!

I'm heading to ZDC and my class starts the 20th too. I'm actually booked at the Citadel too. I'm planning on being there the 19th.

Just booked my room at Citadel Suites for Dec. 28th. I booked a one bedroom since the per diem has changed. Do any of you know if this is in fact the case with our per diem? I would like to pay less by getting a two bedroom, but if we do not get the fixed rate then I might as well get a one bedroom. I have read the other posts but it still seems unclear as to what the situation is. I email Elaine but her answer was a little vague and unclear as well.

Wow. I did not read it close enough, a two bedroom is only $46, guess I will be calling to change my reservation.

Just booked my room at Citadel Suites for Dec. 28th. I booked a one bedroom since the per diem has changed. Do any of you know if this is in fact the case with our per diem? I would like to pay less by getting a two bedroom, but if we do not get the fixed rate then I might as well get a one bedroom. I have read the other posts but it still seems unclear as to what the situation is. I email Elaine but her answer was a little vague and unclear as well.

Wow. I did not read it close enough, a two bedroom is only $46, guess I will be calling to change my reservation.

good ole elaine mccollum

Hey WTeezy did you get an FOL yet? Ellaine told me she I should have it by Oct. 2nd but I've got nothing so far. I sent her an e-mail a few days ago and still haven't heard anything. I'll probably call her today. It seems like by this point I should've had it already being that class starts in 10 days.

Hey WTeezy did you get an FOL yet? Ellaine told me she I should have it by Oct. 2nd but I've got nothing so far. I sent her an e-mail a few days ago and still haven't heard anything. I'll probably call her today. It seems like by this point I should've had it already being that class starts in 10 days.

I got my FOL sent to me through my email on sep12th, I never got any sort of hard copy though. There was a bunch more papers that you had to fill out and faxback in. If you need them send me your email and ill shoot them over in your direction. I heard something about a packet they send you before you go to OKC and i havnt got anything like that, im not sure if its the FOL people are talking about or something completely diff. Maybe someone could shine some light on this for me.....................

Ive yet to have any luck getting a response from elaine through email or leaving her a message. You got to catch her during buisness hours when she is by the phone.

I guess I harassed her enough and she sent me a "Firm Offer" e-mail. It mentioned faxing some more paperwork upon reciept, but who knows if that'll get to me in time. My class date was moved up several months so maybe that's why there's some confusion in HR.

Back