Anyone attending NBAA in Orlando?

skyboy

The economy woes seems to be on hold for this event there is a huge turnout of aircraft from a Fokker seaplane with pusher puller props to the Airbus 319--will try and post some photos later

I will be there tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. The dornier seaplane looked pretty neat in the video I watched on Avwebs site.

I will be there tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. The dornier seaplane looked pretty neat in the video I watched on Avwebs site.

D-ICKS is such a cool plane...

Anyhow, I'll be there tomorrow, as well. Gotta load up my CFI goodie bag!

What on earth are you talking about skyboy?
It's the National Business Aviation Association--Convention to showcase new aircraft and new aviation technology--The show was held from the 6th to the 8th at ORL and the convention center

I went into NBAA while they were sitting up and the planes were coming in. Did not make the show but had fun walking around looking at all the really nice setups.

During the show D-ICKS became D-IOKS--I guess D-ICKS would seem offensive to some

That's hilarious... did they just speedtape an extra edge onto the 'C?' I didn't get over to the static display, but when the Dornier was on the west ramp a couple days previous is was still sporting its full tail number.

I did, however, get down to the convention center on Wednesday and happily report that I have a lifetime supply of ballpoint pens.

That's hilarious... did they just speedtape an extra edge onto the 'C?' I didn't get over to the static display, but when the Dornier was on the west ramp a couple days previous is was still sporting its full tail number.

I did, however, get down to the convention center on Wednesday and happily report that I have a lifetime supply of ballpoint pens.
On the west ramp it had the correct tail number, but once on static they taped over the C and when they departed they removed the tape-I did get a couple of baseball caps no ballpoint pens though. Would have love to make it to the convention center just to get a peek at the Honda Jet--they could have done a flyby after the show

On the west ramp it had the correct tail number, but once on static they taped over the C and when they departed they removed the tape-I did get a couple of baseball caps no ballpoint pens though. Would have love to make it to the convention center just to get a peek at the Honda Jet--they could have done a flyby after the show

The Honda Jet looked as beautiful as advertised... they even had it on a rotating display. Honda was giving out baseball caps, too.

Other than that, the weirdest thing at the convention center floor was a mock-up of the Bell-Augusta 609; I'm not sure the civilian world is ready for its version of the Osprey.

The Honda Jet looked as beautiful as advertised... they even had it on a rotating display. Honda was giving out baseball caps, too.

Other than that, the weirdest thing at the convention center floor was a mock-up of the Bell-Augusta 609; I'm not sure the civilian world is ready for its version of the Osprey.
Do you know how to post photo's? I have a neat aerial shot of the static display-- I could send you the photo and have you post it. Let me know

Back