Anyone at LGA this Sunday 1/11 7-10am

ComplexHiAv8r

I know this is late so I will put in General Section for more visability. Anyone in LGA Sunday morning wanting a cup of coffee and discussion? I will be there until my associates flights arive. I'll be on AT.

Let me know.

Always on the move, huh?
Sadly I'll be shoveling snow in Cleveland all weekend....

With the impending snowstorm, LGA @ 7am on sunday morning is the last place I would want to be. Goodluck!

True- the CAK end will be easy with 4WD-you'll probably be able to park 50ft from the doors and still get a shuttle ride across the driveway.

True- the CAK end will be easy with 4WD-you'll probably be able to park 50ft from the doors and still get a shuttle ride across the driveway.

I dont have 4WD, I have something better. My Swedish Volvo! :D Don't expect any major problems getting to CAK, now wondering about LGA.

Sorry thought it was AWD-true this is not much for Swedes, but my car's starting to run out of ground clearance. Have fun tomorrow!!

Sorry thought it was AWD-true this is not much for Swedes, but my car's starting to run out of ground clearance. Have fun tomorrow!!

It is the AWD version, so I get an extra 2" clearance. Your car may be designed by fighter pilots, but I think I like my swedish girl better :D Where SEGGY for Swedish girl discussions????

Me and my friend non rev-ed to NY for the day yesterday. I was worried about getting stuck there because of the impending "snowstorm", but we got out of LGA last night with no problems at all.

Back