anyone arriving Thursday 11 October?

Yes, it's almost all good except the wide open flight from San Diego Friday night is now oversold. I would have bought a ticket if I had seen it coming.

I haven't made any other plans except to maybe take the ladies out for a separate get together while the guys mingle.

If you'd like to put something together at a different time/date, let me know so I can make sure everyone gets informed :)

All right. I gave in. I'm flying in this evening. I should get in in time for the pizza/9FI gathering.

Hahahaha. I don't know though, the tradeoff of a crap ton of bug bites wasn't so great a deal either.

I haven't made any other plans except to maybe take the ladies out for a separate get together while the guys mingle.

If you'd like to put something together at a different time/date, let me know so I can make sure everyone gets informed :)
I don't have any Friday plans now that my trip to see my niece is cancelled. And I really don't know LAS other than business trips on someone else's plans.

Well, crap, WORK sucks. Im out for tonight. Have fun yall, and as always...hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

It looks like Bumblebee's flight is delayed--now showing a 9:05 pm arrival. At this rate we won't be there till 10:30!

I agree, I'll meet you there...go enjoy I appreciate your loyalty and commitment, but now arrival is closer to 2200:-/

Back