Want to Buy Any stratus or bluetooth GPS receiver for sale out there

Ricardo Torres

Looking for a stratus 2 it would be ideal but if there are any other out there let me know!
OR if there any bluetooth receivers for an ipad lmk

thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a stratus 2 it would be ideal but if there are any other out there let me know!
OR if there any bluetooth receivers for an ipad lmk

thanks

How much are you looking to spend? I have a Stratus 2 but I haven't quite decided to sell it yet.

I thought Foreflight said they would never support Bluetooth for ADS-B? Is that not true anymore? I would love to have something a bit more robust than our first generation G1000 TIS system.

I’d avoid the Stratus models with the micro USB. It breaks very easily and (IIRC) costs about $175 to repair. The newer ones have a better connection.

I have a Stratux ADS-B unit I'm trying to get rid of. $200 bucks and it's yours. It's not Bluetooth, but works really well. Check the link I posted up above.
Foreflight also just announced a new ADS-B / AHRS unit called Sentry: Sentry | The Most Full-Featured ADS-B Receiver

Just saw that Sentry unit. Appareo must be pissed....and, frankly, I'm annoyed, too, because the damn thing just took away half the value of my 2S....

I have a Stratux ADS-B unit I'm trying to get rid of. $200 bucks and it's yours. It's not Bluetooth, but works really well. Check the link I posted up above.
Foreflight also just announced a new ADS-B / AHRS unit called Sentry: Sentry | The Most Full-Featured ADS-B Receiver
Thanks man! but Im not really interested in the stratux, I made one myself before they're good but just to big and then you have to carry the extra battery. I just want a simple bluetooth gps or a stratus i can stick on. Checking out the sentry now, thanks again

I have a stratus 1 somewhere. I haven't used it in a couple of years, and would be happy to let it go.

Back