Any one else see SkyGuyEd in th new Flying Magazine?

SUSPilot

I was flipping through the new issue of Flying that I got in the mail today and on pg 70 in Richard Collins' Checkride column was an article about Ed.

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
I haven't gotten mine yet. What's on the front cover?

Derg

Staff member
Nah, I don't have that one yet. Did he give a shout out to his JC peeps?

SUSPilot

He's a moderator being interviewed for an aviation magazine and he didn't even mention us.

Derg

Staff member
Ed! Awww! I think Flying magazine thinks I'm a evildooer because I made a bunch of jokes about "If Richard Collins was so darned smart, he's use those fancy toys to stay OUT of the weather than plug around IN it".

Sensitive!

SUSPilot

[ QUOTE ]
Ed! Awww! I think Flying magazine thinks I'm a evildooer because I made a bunch of jokes about "If Richard Collins was so darned smart, he's use those fancy toys to stay OUT of the weather than plug around IN it".

Sensitive!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if they would have even done the story if they knew he was so active on this site

Derg

Staff member
I dunno! I'm the diseased pariah of the internet because I more or less speak my mind.

But that's why we're pushing 258,846 pageviews and 483,621 hits on wednesday alone. Eek!

Sprint100

That's right, tell it like it is Doug. If people don't say what's on their mind might as well go home!!!!!!!!!!

ready2fly

Ed! Eddy!!! Edwin!! Eduardo!!!..... DUDE... what? No props to the J to the C????

Bleh!

May the fleas of a thousand camels find your tent tonight.

sbe

I got my issue last night, and I saw that! Very cool! Looks like you impressed, to boot! way to go....

Sarah

Derg

Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
Doug, just think if you got a dollar for every hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be somewhere without internet access like an island!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
yup.. we'd have our own "taylor island" where the rumrunners are FREE and the waiters are FINE!! hahaha

E_Dawg

Woah I'm in this one!? I knew it was coming... just didn't know when! I haven't seen it yet
gonna have to run over to the bookstore before work and check it out
!

I swear I sent that dang Collins guy a list of all the JC members with a 'thank you' to each one... dunno what happened there

Derg

Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
yup.. we'd have our own "taylor island" where the rumrunners are FREE and the waiters are FINE!! hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Waiters? WaitRESSES baby!

And we're going to take the LV Rock Stars to Club Cheetah to do open interviews!