Any nice restaurants in south east coast???

Kmaceri

Yeah I want to take my girlfriend on a date and i'm thinking about flying her myself, out to a nice restaurant. I live in Atlanta, I know st. simons is a nice place to go any other suggestions, Savannah?

On King Street? I loved that place! Nothing better than a fin and a tall cold one.

Thats the one! I also did the fin and the beer. What was that steak place up the street? It had a strange name. Anyway, another gem of Charelston.

na nope actually not

I was just told to stay away from Miami unless I wanted to get robbed, shot, or stabbed.

na nope actually not

I was just told to stay away from Miami unless I wanted to get robbed, shot, or stabbed.

I've always thought it's best to unconditionally believe any advice you get as well, especially when it's based on anecdotal evidence and too much time watching CSI.

Morehead City and Atlantic Beach, NC have a nice little airport and some great restaurants in a less-trashy setting than Myrtle Beach.

Im sure MYR would have a few good ones.

I ate at a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse about 10 miles north of MYR tonight. Best meal I have ever had. It was better than the other Ruth's Chris places I have been. That would be my recommendation, granted it maybe a little far from Atlanta. If you go to CHS there is a steakhouse that the guys at Atlantic will recommend, I think it is 211 Grill. Very good steak.

Alex.

Yeah I want to take my girlfriend on a date and i'm thinking about flying her myself, out to a nice restaurant. I live in Atlanta, I know st. simons is a nice place to go any other suggestions, Savannah?

In SAV, for lunch go to Mrs. Wilkes, a down-home old southern lunch with fried chicken, veggies and tea. For dinner in SAV, visit 45 South. We had desserts at Paula Dean's but the menu is overpriced. Her kinfolks run Bubba's and that is not high on the list.

In CHS, for lunch visit Hyman's Seafood. Good meals and well priced. Have the local beer with some good fish.

In SAV, for lunch go to Mrs. Wilkes, a down-home old southern lunch with fried chicken, veggies and tea. For dinner in SAV, visit 45 South. We had desserts at Paula Dean's but the menu is overpriced. Her kinfolks run Bubba's and that is not high on the list.

In CHS, for lunch visit Hyman's Seafood. Good meals and well priced. Have the local beer with some good fish.

I agree with everything said above. But, I will add that you can't go wrong with anything is SAV or CHS. Might be a bit easier getting into downtown Savannah though.

I've been wanting to check out The Downwind Cafe at Spruce Creek (7FL6). Just outside of Daytona.

I hear you just need a dinner/lunch reservation to be invited in. Then go on a real estate tour and see how the other half lives.

I've been wanting to check out The Downwind Cafe at Spruce Creek (7FL6). Just outside of Daytona.

I hear you just need a dinner/lunch reservation to be invited in. Then go on a real estate tour and see how the other half lives.

You can go ahead in, no reservation or invite needed. The food is decent, it used to be really good, but has gone slightly down hill. No need for a real estate tour, just walk around. There are plenty of bike paths, just follow them and do not walk on the runway. Follow the taxiways and they will eventually lead you to a small bike path on either side of the runway, you will see them on landing. I guarentee you no one will stop you, if they do just say you are visiting a friend there. Use my name if you want.

Alex.

Back