Any more PUBNATs?

CamYZ125

I know no one *really* knows, but does anyone have an educated guess on if/when there will be any more PUBNAT application windows?

I know that previously it was stated that they were done for last fiscal year, what next?

I know no one *really* knows, but does anyone have an educated guess on if/when there will be any more PUBNAT application windows?

I know that previously it was stated that they were done for last fiscal year, what next?

Rumor has it PUBNAT7 will be opening up in the next week or so.

:whatever:

the other rumor is that new aps are postponed/suspended until spring FY '09.

sorry to put a damper on it but.. i think that no one can really give you a definitive answer..

my best recommendation would be to call OKC and ask.. and then let us know what they say and then we'll speculate some more. ;)

:whatever:

the other rumor is that new aps are postponed/suspended until spring FY '09.

sorry to put a damper on it but.. i think that no one can really give you a definitive answer..

my best recommendation would be to call OKC and ask.. and then let us know what they say and then we'll speculate some more. ;)

I was told not to expect a class until FY10

I was told not to expect a class until FY10

holy crap that sucks....is ZFW that overbooked with trainees? i spoke with the training manager at ZNY and he said that the people that got chosen for ZNY in the last panels should be goin between march and april.

holy crap that sucks....is ZFW that overbooked with trainees? i spoke with the training manager at ZNY and he said that the people that got chosen for ZNY in the last panels should be goin between march and april.

OFF TOPIC: plz change your icon! haha I feel like I need to shower every time I look at it.

Boomer,
When did you hear about the FY10 class date. Im going to ZAU, and it seems like our dates are getting pushed back too. I guess Dallas and Chicago centers dont need people right away. I was told April or May. Oh well It'll come.

Back