Any in Socal?

OUTTIE

Does anyone in the area know if there any programs for time building in SOCAL near LGB Or Orange County area? I

What are you trying to achieve? I need 65 hrs cross country. I'm in Norcal and might be interested.

I am also looking I have the 182 but it is just to much to build a ton of time in. I regularly fly out of SNA so if anyone has a student looking for a safety pilot or to split time. I would be down

I'm down to split with people too, but I'm not really time buildling. I've got a flight on Monday the 30th from the LA area to East Bay. It's 6 hours, DA40 G1000, $75 per hr/person. I'm flexible with times but there will be a 4 hr stop up north. PM for details. I'm cancelling Saturday night and driving if I can't split.

I am also looking I have the 182 but it is just to much to build a ton of time in. I regularly fly out of SNA so if anyone has a student looking for a safety pilot or to split time. I would be down

I'm in your area and interested. PM if you still need someone.

I've got another 6 hour flight for Wednesday I'm trying to split. Same details as a few posts up except it'll be a 2-3 hour stop. Cancelling Tuesday at noon if no takers. I'm open to other airplanes too as long as our schedules work.

Back