Any Alabama Connection/Applicant OU there?

lilhunt25

Are there any Alabama applicants out there? anybody who has applied for a position in alabama? What are the chances of getting assigned to a local airport which are small. The biggest we have would be bham, then Montgomery and Mobile. I dont really want to leave this area with a new son born so if anyone on here has applied or is applying for a positon in alabama then give me a shout and lets compare notes and see what develops. Hope to hear from you guys asap. ROLL TIDE......LOL:)

Are there any Alabama applicants out there? anybody who has applied for a position in alabama? What are the chances of getting assigned to a local airport which are small. The biggest we have would be bham, then Montgomery and Mobile. I dont really want to leave this area with a new son born so if anyone on here has applied or is applying for a positon in alabama then give me a shout and lets compare notes and see what develops. Hope to hear from you guys asap. ROLL TIDE......LOL:)

Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile and Huntsville are the only FAA facilities in Alabama. The other airports are all contracted out.

so are these facilities short staffed? I dont really want to move so if not alabama then Im denying the offer???

I haven't applied for any positions in Alabama, but Huntsville is probably the best location wise. Good luck.

so are these facilities short staffed? I dont really want to move so if not alabama then Im denying the offer???
I didn't want to move either. So on my geo prefs I only put Washington state, nothing else (you don't have to pick 2 states, it's just the limit)

With few exceptions (yes I'm looking at you Mr. Guam) you'll either get offered something in AL or nothing at all.

First off...War Damn Eagle :) Just take a look back at the past couple of years to figure that one out :)

Second off, most of my buds who applied for alabama did not get it...goodluck, but it doesn't seem like alabama is needing much right now...

yes AU has dominated the Iron bowl lately so i have to let u go with that one LOL... anyway i guess i will go thru the process and see what happens. I got til next yr before finishing grad school so i will play the ropes and see what happens. ROLL TIDE Oh nawww

War Eagle...!!!!!!!:confused:

Back