Another twist in the roller coster ride at Comair!

Where are the 7 RJs going then?
Who knows!:confused: Obviously Delta is the only one that has a clus as to what they're doing. That's twice they've come to us to ramp up operations, only to reverse themselves. I love being DCI's ready reserve airline!:banghead::mad: There doing a pretty decent job of wipsawing all the DCI carriers by dangling the raw meat in front of all the carriers to see whole go for it.:yar:

New Rumor: Delta to terminate all flying by comair. Comair will maintain ground handling ops and mx contracts with other carriers.

Actually. . .I can't give too many details . . .but Jim Ream and I have been discussing some options.

One includes me taking the whole airline and he gets every penny in my ING direct high yield savings account.

anyone know how much pharmacy school costs? honestly i think thats their plan, jerk people around, shake things up, piss them off until they find something better to do. people leave, they don't have to pay unemployment, they get their staff reduction on the cheap. 10 years later they need to ramp up flying, can't find qualified guys because all the regional guys from ten years ago got smart quit and went to Pharmacy school and now make $100k+ working three 12 hour shifts, 4 days off, home every night, and they don't ever have to worry about losing their job. so now they have to pay for training from PPL on up, salaries become respectable, and they treat pilots like professionals...or at least humans.

went to Pharmacy school and now make $100k+ working three 12 hour shifts, 4 days off, home every night, and they don't ever have to worry about losing their job. so now they have to pay for training from PPL on up, salaries become respectable, and they treat pilots like professionals...or at least humans.

My mom and dad are pharmacists and work their tails off. They probably make close to $100k....maybe 85-90. No flexibility in the schedule. 6 year doctorate program now. Stable job...but lots of changes coming...evidently as discounters offer $4 prescriptions pressure on salaries are mounting.

Oh, and good luck getting in. Pharmacy is one of those professions where they've actually controlled the supply of degrees.....unlike in aviation.

New Rumor: Delta to terminate all flying by comair. Comair will maintain ground handling ops and mx contracts with other carriers.
:yup: Doom and gloom...doom and gloom!:panic::panic::panic::cwm27:

Since Delta has started this yo-yo tournement with Comair, it seems like a bunch of pilots have become Nostrodomus'!:rolleyes:

"...and in the third quatrain, there is a man, with eight spaces to form his christian name..."

My mom and dad are pharmacists and work their tails off. They probably make close to $100k....maybe 85-90. No flexibility in the schedule. 6 year doctorate program now. Stable job...but lots of changes coming...evidently as discounters offer $4 prescriptions pressure on salaries are mounting.

Sweet. Another industry wrecked by Wal-Mart......

Sweet. Another industry wrecked by Wal-Mart......

The Walmartization of the pharmacy profession is well under way!

However, if it was aviation, pharmacists would get college credit for selling crack on city corners in lieu of actually getting a degree.

Ahh....more great news from Jeremy.....
Always the optimist (INSERT EXTREME SARCASM TAG HERE)

So i guess the pager battery is half full today eh?

Anyway-I'll believe it when i see it.
As with most things in this industry.

Carry on.

Back