Another solo

NEWBY101

Well, I just left the ground by myself for the first time this weekend and I'm still feeling high from it!:buck: Never thought soloing would make me feel this way:panic:, but I'm sure glad I did it! Now on to the next step right?

"If you ain't nothin' in life, at least you is an Aviator!"

Welcome aboard!

"Reach for dem stars, for if you fall you'll land on da clouds."

"There are old pilots and bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots"

"which is better, a low wing or high wing? Answer: Ever seen a low wing bird?!"

I'm giving you golden nuggets here!

I digress.

Congratulations right back atcha, my man!

You're right, it's a feeling like nothing else in the world. I thought it was exciting the first time I learned how to SCUBA and took my first breath underwater. It doesn't hold a candle to the feeling of that plane leaping off the runway for the first time when you're by yourself. I was grinning and happily laughing all the way down the runway.

The great thing here...we may be in the midst of pilots with tens of thousands of hours under their belt, but they all remember that first solo, every one of them knows how big of a deal it is, and they all celebrate with us.

Congratulations again!

Well, I just left the ground by myself for the first time this weekend and I'm still feeling high from it!:buck: Never thought soloing would make me feel this way:panic:, but I'm sure glad I did it! Now on to the next step right?

AWESOME!!! :D Never forget the day and how it feels, you'll remember it forever.

Log it as PIC and grin all the way!

Back