Another reason to attend NJC

aloft

Unknown.jpg

In-n-Out’s 60th Year Anniversary is Wednesday, October 22nd. All hamburgers will be sold for 25 cents, Cheeseburgers 30 cents, Fries 15 cents, and drinks are 10 cents!!!

2900 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89102

Sweet, I've never been to In-n-Out....

We just got our first Sonic up here...

Oh man, In-n-Out..... make me drool like Homer Simpson!

I'd never had it either til Bill took me to LAS in 2000 and took me to the one he used to go to all the time when he lived out there & flew for Scenic.

O.M.G. yummy!

This is really the only reason I'm going. I didn't know about the cheap eats on Wednesday though. Just means lines will be ridiculous.

Imagine the line. The place is gonna be packed. Thats 6.5 beers that could have been consumed within that time. ;)

I like Carl's chili cheese fries. True, it does look like diareha on french fries but man its tasty.

that's gonna be perfect for hangover food!! If we get there at 10... we should be up and ready to drink (or get on a plane) by 2...HAHA

that' s where I'll be on wednesday morning. by then i'll be broke so it'll make for a good cheap meal!

October 2000

My three oldest sons (9, 8,5) join me on a flight to take an L1011 to the desert. There were 18 of us on the flight.

We land at the "boneyard" and take vans to Las Vegas.

We swim, we goof off, we walk to In-N-Out for burgers, fries, and shakes at about 10:00 pm.

We come back to the hotel and jump in the jacuzzi.

The next morning, we get a great breakfast and DH back to Atlanta.

They still think every trip is like that.

I love In-N-Out.

October 22nd Discount Rumor

******October 22nd Discount Rumor*********

You may be aware of a rumor about our menu prices being lowered for our anniversary on October 22nd.

This rumor is untrue.

We’ve always tried to keep our prices as low as possible in order to give our customers the greatest value. One of the ways we accomplish this is by not discounting and our anniversary is no exception. We’re sorry if this rumor has caused any confusion.

http://www.in-n-out.com/60thAnniversaryEvent.asp

Re: October 22nd Discount Rumor

******October 22nd Discount Rumor*********

You may be aware of a rumor about our menu prices being lowered for our anniversary on October 22nd.

This rumor is untrue.

We’ve always tried to keep our prices as low as possible in order to give our customers the greatest value. One of the ways we accomplish this is by not discounting and our anniversary is no exception. We’re sorry if this rumor has caused any confusion.

http://www.in-n-out.com/60thAnniversaryEvent.asp

Well, In-n-Out is a walk from the Sahara anyway. However, it would be better to walk there than eat the Sahara's buffet. Hell, even the Indian restaurant behind the Mickey D's is better.

Re: October 22nd Discount Rumor

Well, In-n-Out is a walk from the Sahara anyway. However, it would be better to walk there than eat the Sahara's buffet. Hell, even the Indian restaurant behind the Mickey D's is better.
:yup: I know what you mean. I tried the Sahara's breakfast buffet last year! I'm used to miltary food concoctions, but the Sahara's buffet made those concoctions seem like 5 star restraunt fair. It tasted really weird! Needless to say I ate half a plate and left.:rolleyes: I'll let everyone else venture down to the buffet this year and make up their own minds.:crazy:

Back