Another member with a new job!!!

bap327

Well I can add my name to the list of JCer's with a new job. I am just an AGI/IGI, due to medical reasons, but I landed a pretty good gig with a simulator company. Nashua Flight Simulator in Nashua NH took a chance and offered me a position! I hope to use the "box" to work towards my II as an initial and then get the CFI.
Anyone looking to get instrument currency, an IPC or even an Instrument rating check us out. 50 hour block time in the sim with an instructor for $3750. Get your rating cheap and save some $$$ on the CAX by getting some sim time.
PM me for info and I will see if I can work out a JC discount.

darn I've been looking around for a ground position. I too have a medical issue and can't fly till April. Anyways congratulations.

What is your aviation flight experience?

What ratings will you be providing instruction for?

Congratulations on landing a job.

Thanks for the support I appreciate it. I am starting off on the phones until I get the hang of things, but will move to IPC's and instrument currency in the near future. They have a great program that I want to make my own where you shoot 6 approaches and track and hold in two hours for short money. I am also looking to put together a Instrument ground school.

Congrats!

By the way, you do know that you don't need a medical certificate to be a CFI. As long as you fly with a student who is qualified to act as PIC (private or above), you don't need a medical. My instrument instructor had lost his medical and he still gave flight instruction.

Congrats!

By the way, you do know that you don't need a medical certificate to be a CFI. As long as you fly with a student who is qualified to act as PIC (private or above), you don't need a medical. My instrument instructor had lost his medical and he still gave flight instruction.

Yeah fly into IMC and see what happens when he doesn't have his medical

Congrats- I read about that company in Flight Training magazine a month or two ago... seems like a well-run company.

Congratulations, bap.

A couple of us on here spent some time in Nashua, myself included.

Congrats!

Not true!! If you're under the foggles, he's a required crew member.

61.23 (a)(3)(iv) When exercising the privileges of a flight instructor certificate, except for a flight instructor certificate with a glider category rating or sport pilot rating, if the person is acting as the pilot in command or is serving as a required pilot flight crewmember.

I agree that the economy is killing all of us in aviation. That is why the sim is a great deal. Come shoot 6 approaches, do a hold or two and track a radial, with me in the iGate in two hours for just about what it would cost for an hour in the plane. Get your currency cheap!

Worked out a deal for the JC crew, 2 hours in the iGate 501 for $175 or 2 hours in the iGate 512 w/ the 530 in it for $225. That includes the instruction, I will even offer that price to the Daniel Webster crowd so come on down.

Back