Another Headset Thread!!!!!

mtsu_av8er

I'd like opinions on the Clarity Aloft. ESPECIALLY from people in jet equipment. Likes, dislikes.

Also, I understand that it was an audio input? That would come in handy . . . at the hotel, at night.

Thanks!

I realized after wearing earplugs for three hours, there was no way those headsets were for me.
There is a competitive product for several hundred less designed by the same dude.

I'd like opinions on the Clarity Aloft. ESPECIALLY from people in jet equipment. Likes, dislikes.

Also, I understand that it was an audio input? That would come in handy . . . at the hotel, at night.

Thanks!

I believe their higher-end model is the only one TSO'd for your kind of flying, Lloyd.

I wore them for about six months, but then went back to the Bose. I liked everything about them except for one MAJOR (in my opinion) issue: NO SIDETONE. Therefore, every time I transmitted, I would have to look down at the radio tuning unit to see if my mic was actually hot. Based on that, I couldn't wear them.

The mic is also not as easily moved away from the mouth as a standard headset, making drinking/eating tougher.

J.

Back