Announcement Ending June 30, 2008

lilhunt25

This post is for anyone who has applied recently and are going through the waiting period as everyone else. This will help us all keep in touch and share information as most others have been doing. I have found excellent information on this site. I see that the applicants for the May post havent been invited to ATSAT as of yet so maybe they are trying to combine or just as lagging around as usual. I know one thing i turned 30 in april this yr so if i dont get processed before next APRIL then i was be CUT..LOL.. Once again this post is for everyone applying for the ATCS ending June 30, 2008. I look frwd to hearing and sharing info from you all. Thanks

Lilhunt
aka Carlos!!!!!!!!!!

applied-06/30/08

Us 5/30ers should be scheduled to take our ATSATs starting after next week, but of course, we're not.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect to test until Fall.

Yep, I'm waiting like the rest of you! I still need to prepare for the AT-SAT, but I should get around to it soon. I only have one more semester (this fall) of school left, so hopefully I'll take the test during fall and IF I get a call for training, it will be after December. If it's not after December, I won't be able to go due to school. From what I have read, many people who are getting selected to go to training are being notified to do so several months after taking the AT-SAT which would work out perfect for me.

Good luck!

Same here.

6/30 announcement. The sooner, the better, but i'm enjoying my summer. Making all the math questions second nature.

When do you think we'll actually be notified of the test? I know i'm expecting fall to take it, but will it be sometime in fall where they notify us to take it then? Or will they notify is sometime sooner, just the test date will be in fall?

Yep I'm waiting as well. Part of the morning routine now starts by logging into ASAP in hopes for something to be posted.

Same here.

6/30 announcement. The sooner, the better, but i'm enjoying my summer. Making all the math questions second nature.

When do you think we'll actually be notified of the test? I know i'm expecting fall to take it, but will it be sometime in fall where they notify us to take it then? Or will they notify is sometime sooner, just the test date will be in fall?

I think they will notify us if we are selected for the ATSAT by fall and then schedule a test afterward. With the way others are moving we mite be waiting for a while. Im currently in grad school so if this works for me GREAT but if not then i have various other options i just thought this was something i would love to do but hey its great to have like several opportunites these days with the way the economy is going and major companies cutting staff. Real talk... Thanks for the reply!!!!!

For sure. I'm going to pursue Law Enforcement if it doesnt work out. The whole airline pilot gig is on hold right now....

Back