Annnd I'm out

mikecweb

Boss man wants to goto Banff, Canadastan.
Yay corporate!

@Derg i think I'm past the refund date but if there is someone on the wait list awesome sauce.

I'll be there, Princess..

Will be good to see you Joe. I have to be back in MSP for a high school playoff game Saturday afternoon but thanks to an awesome offer I will be there for the main event then hopping on the red-eye back to minny....It will be a short visit, but a visit nonetheless.

Will be good to see you Joe. I have to be back in MSP for a high school playoff game Saturday afternoon but thanks to an awesome offer I will be there for the main event then hopping on the red-eye back to minny....It will be a short visit, but a visit nonetheless.
Yeah, I've only met a few people on here, but it looks like most will be there. It'll be good to see you too. Jskibo gave you the offer, right? Absofreakinlutely fantastic!! See you in a few days.

I have a feeling your airplane is going to be broken. Perhaps someone may or may not remove one of the wings in the middle of the night.

Gulley is gonna be heartbroken.

Weak Sauce, Mike. I had this whole routine planned about how you weren't even a real freightdog, due to refusing to land on the short runway at MDW in your nancy-ass Lear due to little things like "ice" and "zero braking". (y'know, back in the day. I think we even exchanged veiled epithets once on ground frequency, IMS). S'okay, though, you'll still suck just as much next year. :D

I have a feeling your airplane is going to be broken. Perhaps someone may or may not remove one of the wings in the middle of the night.

Gulley is gonna be heartbroken.

No doubt. I saw the title of this thread and thought "well, duh..."

Then I clicked on it and found out it was about NJC attendance. Can't imagine the emotional roller coaster it was for Gulley. :p

Back