And the Biggest Losers are.......

FLYMcDoofer

I saw this posted either here or another aviation forum so some of yall might have seen this before but OH MY GOSH the biggest LOSERS in the world converge at www.chemtrailcentral.com

Go there for an incredible laugh. Got bored at work today so joined in hopes of finding bits of entertainment of messing with these freaks who reside in there parents basements. These people need to stop reading about UFOs and pick up a science book and most importantly GET LAID.

Visit for a good laugh.

Hope the linking works.

[ QUOTE ]
Definitly a non-believer and yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I try to give the benefit of the doubt to anything.........but in this case I can't stop laughing.

The best is when they cite on a pic where a certain area is being "heavily sprayed" since numerous contrails converge together. Not like there's a VORTAC at that particular point or anything like that.

Omg, tell me about it, this is unbelivable, I keep laughing my head off. These pictures have no merit whatsoever. I looked at this one post showing a four engine aircraft and then said looked like a 777 or 757...HAHAHAHAHA man, These people have to be the stupidest people I have ever read about... read this That is so funny!
727s "Chemtrail planes identified...GIVE ME A BREAK..
We have several cargo 727s that serve Toledo Express Every single day just like this one

Oh my, so much to laugh about...

One of my favorites (after 5 minutes) from the FAQ page:
"What about the silver orbs?
A rare but documented phenomena, silver orbs, which are also described as white or nickle in color, have been observed in conjunction with spraying. They are reported to hover in the general area of Chemtrails and then leave. These may be advanced military drones involved with testing the components of the trails. Sighting locations include California, Texas and Alabama."

And on the news today they said the cirrus clouds to the east were from the hurricane system. But thanks to chemtrailcentral.com, I now realize that those were not clouds, but were chemtrails just like were spotted over central New Jersey.
crazy.gif

"This aircraft was unusually huge - and forgive my non technical description but it had thin boomerang like wings, two large tanks underneath..."

Surely you don't mean a large jet's wings were swept back? And those two large tanks...might they have been... the engines? I don't know, I wasn't there, maybe I shouldn't judge others.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"This aircraft was unusually huge - and forgive my non technical description but it had thin boomerang like wings, two large tanks underneath..."

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I seen that too, apparently the guy was "WEEDING" what a dumb person...

Back