An Introduction

PropDriver

I've been a long time reader of this site and finally decided to become a member. About me, I have around 1100TT, 410 multi, and 350 turbine. I have been (un)lucky enough to be furloughed by two airlines in less than a year and I'm getting a little discouraged with trying to make a living as a pilot.

Anyway, I think this is a great site with a great group of people and I hope I can share some of the useless knowledge I have with you.

I've been a long time reader of this site and finally decided to become a member. About me, I have around 1100TT, 410 multi, and 350 turbine. I have been (un)lucky enough to be furloughed by two airlines in less than a year and I'm getting a little discouraged with trying to make a living as a pilot.

Anyway, I think this is a great site with a great group of people and I hope I can share some of the useless knowledge I have with you.

You're in great company! ;) :)

Welcome!

Hey welcome to JC!

Thanks guys. My airline flying so far has been on the DHC-8 for Mesa (furloughed October 2008) and on the Saab 340 for Mesaba (furloughed August 2009). I seem to be in the right place at the wrong time.

Back