An Interesting New Metric for Regionals...

Aren't Capri Sun's violent?

First you have to stab it with your straw and then you extract the life out of it until it's shriveled and dead.

Not if it doesn't spit at you first.

I know I posted this before somewhere, but it fits...

ANARACHY!.jpg

Oh goodness. So, in this thread we are only considering regional income? Or can we include additional income streams, you know - for those of us who are not dependent on one source of income?

Why, just the flying, of course. :) It's an insightful way to measure a flying job.

1st 100,000 in ???...2nd 100,000 in ???...

Aerial Mapping: First $100,000 in 15 months (2 years total with months off)
Regional: 33 1/2 months for first $100,000...
Same Regional: 20 months for 2nd 100,000 barring Valley Forge...
Same Regional: 3rd 100,000 comes in...nope...you are there too long, get out!

Aren't Capri Sun's violent?

First you have to stab it with your straw and then you extract the life out of it until it's shriveled and dead.
This was the first thing I saw on this page, and it set me off a lot more than it should have. Then @BobDDuck's pic reactivated it.

Legal Jargon: All info is based off of APC, minimum guarantee, today's upgrade times, circadian rhythms, neck sizes less than 17", and flaps retracted on landing roll. Your experience WILL vary.

But I guess this is what I was trying to see...I just took some time to do it on my own. Here is the yearly income...

regionalpay.jpg

And the answer to my original post...cumulative income...

regionalpay2.jpg

All kinds of thoughts on this! But I will shut up for now...

So of those upgrade times are wrong given recent intel.

BTW, you have way too much time on your hands. Call crew scheduling now.

So of those upgrade times are wrong given recent intel.

BTW, you have way too much time on your hands. Call crew scheduling now.

Yup, it's just a loose model...literally changes daily per person per company per whatever.

That's what you get when you fly 18 hours a month. I was paid to make this. :)

It would be interesting to see the graphs with 3 year upgrade at PSA, one year at TSA (according to a former coworker of ours there now), and GoJet in there with two years.

Back