An informal M&G...

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
...happened today in our nation's capitol. It seems that surreal1221 was in town for a meteorological thingy (you youngsters oughta know that the man knows his weather) and I happened to be banging around downtown on the bike with beer money in hand.

Brews and conversation ensued. Fun time was had.

Surreal is good people. We joined JC right around the same time. Only because of the internet can you reminisce with a stranger. :)

killbilly said:
...happened today in our nation's capitol. It seems that surreal1221 was in town for a meteorological thingy (you youngsters oughta know that the man knows his weather) and I happened to be banging around downtown on the bike with beer money in hand.

Brews and conversation ensued. Fun time was had.

Surreal is good people. We joined JC right around the same time. Only because of the internet can you reminisce with a stranger. :)

Dude, awesome time and thanks for the drinks. Next time I'm in town we will have to attack the Iron Horse once again. That Crispin was amazing...just don't think I can snag it down south.

Certainly was a great time and if anyone ends up in DC you need to get in touch with killbilly.

This can also be said for anyone that happens to cross my path in Atlanta. The locals know me, so you guys are out...but I'm on deck to paying it forward.

Cheers Billy!

Back