AME's that take medical insurance?


mmmmmm wine
I have always come out of pocket for a medical. But I was just curious if there are docs out there who take insurance for a flight physical.
I would think that the question should be "which insurance companies covers flight physicals", since it's the insurance company that decides, not the doctor. At least that's the way that I understand (sort of) the system.

I could be wrong's happened often enough in the past. :cool:
My insurance pays for one work related physical a year. The doctors office won't file it since they don't think a flight physical is work related (you know, since I fly for a living and all). I file it myself and get reimbursed.
It is the insurance company who decides. There is a diagnostic code for work-related physicals and many insurance companies do not reimburse for the code.