AmeriJet - Furlough?

There's been a noticeable uptick in DHL boxes going to and from the redneck riviera recently. I think I'll call my boss tomorrow and tell him I'm not flying because I suspect there might be struck work on board. :p

one of the canadian contractors had a pilot break an ankle jumping off the crew van last week, i did a few runs because of it.

Make all the jokes you want, but this is serious stuff. I pray that most of you never go through what we are going through at Amerijet.

Make all the jokes you want, but this is serious stuff. I pray that most of you never go through what we are going through at Amerijet.

I feel for you.

But even if we were to get Amerijet cargo at IBC, Both the captains and the FO's do not have the authority to refuse cargo or trips simply because it is Amerijet cargo or an Amerijet destination. We would end up getting fired if we tried.

The only thing we can do for you is not accept any pilot positions at Amerijet while your striking. Thats about it...

I feel for you.

The only thing we can do for you is not accept any pilot positions at Amerijet while your striking. Thats about it...

That will sure help our cause and is appreciated. Also, just posting on this forum or word of mouth that your company might be accepting Amerijet freight would also help. Then, we can address those issues. All of these of course is based on the strike happening. Lets hope the Company comes to its senses and comes back to the table. All we are trying to to do is to make things better for the crews at Amerijet and the ones that might come after. Thanks.

Back