Ameriflight

Is there ANYONE at AMF from 10 YEARS ago??

Why does anyone on here care why someone else makes the choices they make? Everyone has different goals and aspirations, and if someone wants to live in an AMF outstation and spend their days surfing and home on the weekends while collecting a check that doesn’t bounce, who the f* cares? (Usually very cool people too).

I did my time at AMF to achieve the goals I wanted. They used me; I used them. That’s essentially how employment works. You trade your time for their dollars.

Were you "Against the wind"?

Question for you ameriflight guys. Once they assign you a base, do they keep you there until you request a new base for say an upgrade? Or will you generally be able to upgrade within that base in a reasonable timeframe and stay there?

Are EMB-120s still based up in BFI? I see they're hiring captains for an ONT-Mexico run at the moment, but I seem to recall when they were hiring F/Os on the Bro, it was about 500TT mins?

Are EMB-120s still based up in BFI? I see they're hiring captains for an ONT-Mexico run at the moment, but I seem to recall when they were hiring F/Os on the Bro, it was about 500TT mins?
Yeah there’s a couple Bros in BFI. See them in exotic outstations like Wenatchee and Yakima.

Yeah there’s a couple Bros in BFI. See them in exotic outstations like Wenatchee and Yakima.

Ya know...when you use the word “exotic,” it can mean something akin to “interesting” or “fascinating.” Then again, it can also imply “You better be up-to-date on your Tetanus and Yellow Fever shots before you go there.”

Back