Ameriflight Training Captains

website says they are hiring SA227 captains, BE99 captains, and cheiftan captains. open domicile ...wonder what that means.

Rumor is the last class had like 35 guys in it because of planned expansion out east.

Who knows what Amflight is up to, though. The entire flight department has emptied out in the past year, finally with the chief pilot leaving in the last week

Rumor is the last class had like 35 guys in it because of planned expansion out east.

Who knows what Amflight is up to, though. The entire flight department has emptied out in the past year, finally with the chief pilot leaving in the last week

nice double post. couldnt get much from the VP of flight ops. he said the same thing about the east though.

What kind of schedules to they fly are you assigned one "run" which you fly over and over again or is it common to bounce around? Are there any guaranteed days off per month?

What kind of schedules to they fly are you assigned one "run" which you fly over and over again or is it common to bounce around? Are there any guaranteed days off per month?

Depends on the base, depends on the needs of the company.

4-8 days off per month, depending on what run you're doing. Some bases manage to pull a 4 on, 3 off schedule and some bases have 6 day a week runs.

135 rules say you need 24 hours off in a 7 day period.

Depends on the base, depends on the needs of the company.

4-8 days off per month, depending on what run you're doing. Some bases manage to pull a 4 on, 3 off schedule and some bases have 6 day a week runs.

135 rules say you need 24 hours off in a 7 day period.

On demand needs 7 days off in a quarter. Thats how I can work seven days a week.

I was wondering if any of you guys know if they are still looking for pilots for a OKC Hub? Its hard enuf to find jobs in this state haha. Anyway any input is great.

Times: 1400 TT 100 night 500 X/C

I was wondering if any of you guys know if they are still looking for pilots for a OKC Hub? Its hard enuf to find jobs in this state haha. Anyway any input is great.

Times: 1400 TT 100 night 500 X/C

There's only one aircraft that operates out of OKC. It's a chieftan and soon to be a 99 I believe. I don't know if the spot is open or not.

How many a/c are based in Puerto Rico/Eastern Caribbean? If theres a spot open there this fall I'm considering throwing my hat in!

How many a/c are based in Puerto Rico/Eastern Caribbean? If theres a spot open there this fall I'm considering throwing my hat in!

Don't bother

You need to start in the chieftain and than work your way there also speaking spanglish helps!

Don't bother

You need to start in the chieftain and than work your way there also speaking spanglish helps!

I don't care, you start as a Captain right? Making 27K salary? plus my spanglish is okay and I might be learning spanish in the next year anyways... we'll see. I'm just exploring my options.

Back