American Idol

jergar999

Yoke Pumper!
My wife just loves the show, and I am constantly forced at ringpoint to sit through an episode with her. It just amazes me at how jaded so many people are. If I had a student with the same amount of flying talent as some of those people have singing talent I don't know what I would do.

Sorry, this is kind of an off-topic post, just venting about not holding the remote.

Are you kidding?! THis show is hillarious!

I first saw American Idol last season while I was studying for my Instrument Rating Practical at home.. THose auditions are funny. I will never forget that dude from last time that sang "like a virgin". Me and my room mates almost cried from laughter.

Its the competition that starts to be boring. Not the auditions....

It will be hard to beat Keith- AKA Like A Virgin Boy! I was also crying from laughing so hard.

Maybe i'm hard to please or something but there hasn't been really anyone that I laughed at the past couple of episodes.
The Houston episode tonight though looks like it will be funny!
smile.gif

The audtions are definately the best.

With all the respect, I dont think its that big of a problem to make it to the next round. Anyone with a descent voice can get there. Not to brag but I was a professional singer in a Band in Israel for 9 years and think I would have passed the first round with flying colors. Its just that i chose to pursue my other life long dream of being a pilot. And there are no regrets at all. Being on stage infront of 10,000 people that love you is a great feeling and Im happy I got the chance to feel it. BUt I would never give up flying for that.

cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Are you kidding?! THis show is hillarious!

I first saw American Idol last season while I was studying for my Instrument Rating Practical at home.. THose auditions are funny. I will never forget that dude from last time that sang "like a virgin". Me and my room mates almost cried from laughter.

Its the competition that starts to be boring. Not the auditions....

[/ QUOTE ]

Keith the obvious gay "like a virgin boy" is gonna be a real hard audition to beat. They don't come better then that.

But last season in the audtions (they briefly showed him last night) yet another obvious gay guy this time black he wore jeans cut all the way up to his waist and stormed off the set saying he was "spent" he was funny too.

Audtions are definately the best and AI is a really good show definately one of the better reality shows.

Matthew

Houston was quite sad, one of the worst, even worse than Atlanta...yikes! The international folks always seems to do the worse. I havent seen one international go so far, most of them being chinese or mexican.

I think Randy Jackson summed it all up when he said "Whats up with Houston? Man I need to call Beyonce and see what is going on" (just in case you didn't know, Beyonce Knowles is a native of Houston)
I'm originally from Houston and was saying "These people put a bad name on Houston".
The next episode will be in San Francisco.....

Having not seen one episode of American Idol maybe I'm not qualified to make this statement but...

AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Having not seen one episode of American Idol maybe I'm not qualified to make this statement but...

AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel you are qualified to amke that statment since it is pure fact!!!!

My wife forced me to watch Idol last night (she hid the remote) and I left the room after about 10 minutes. I hate 'reality tv'. I have way more important things to do with my time, but my signature line says it all.
smirk.gif

Back