American Flyers

cloudbreak

Does anyone know anything about Amercan Flyers?
Advertised to do your CFI/CFII in 30 days. Do you think this is legit?
Specifically the branch at MYF in San Digeo?

[ QUOTE ]
Advertised to do your CFI/CFII in 30 days. Do you think this is legit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a few friends that got their CFI tickets there. It's pretty legit, although it's really tough to get both rides done in the thirty days. A friend of mine stayed the month and got the CFII there, then scheduled the CFI ride with an examiner at home just so that he wouldn't have to stay more than 30 days.

So, yeah - it's legit.

[ QUOTE ]
If ATP can do it in 14 days, then I'm sure they can do it in 30.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell ATP gives you every thing up to the ATP written in 90 days
tongue.gif

Does anybody know how one would go about trying to get on with American Flyers as a CFI? They seem like a good company to instruct for...stability, high student load, and good reputation. Any info would be cool.

Sure... just go by your local branch with a nice one page resume in hand, clean shaven, dressed in a shirt and tie... ask to speak to the operations manager, or the chief pilot. If they're hiring they just might give you an interview on the spot! It happened to me... good luck!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know how one would go about trying to get on with American Flyers as a CFI? They seem like a good company to instruct for...stability, high student load, and good reputation. Any info would be cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do know that they often offer jobs to their own graduates. I haven't seen many postings about jobs though.

Anyone have any info on American Flyers at Morristown NJ? info on the CFI-II program would be great.

Back