American Flyers

BLUESKY

Anyone have any inside info. on this school. Is it a good or bad school, and what is the estimated cost. Also, what location do you attend?

Copaman,

Thanks for your patronizing remarks.....unlike you I may not have the time to filter through every thread for a subject, and more importanly the thread was not at the bottom of my page. If you noticed most unpopular posts don't usually last more than a day. But thanks anyways for the link....

[ QUOTE ]
Copaman,

Thanks for your patronizing remarks.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome.

[ QUOTE ]
unlike you I may not have the time to filter through every thread for a subject, and more importanly the thread was not at the bottom of my page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I understand. It only took me about 10 seconds to see the two posts with "American Flyers" in the header separated by about 6 posts...

Hey, while we're at it I want to thank Copaman for his remarks too. Ha ha, BLUESKY made laugh out loud, thanks!
grin.gif

Bluesky--I did most of my training at the Chicago (PWK) American Flyers.

Compared to other schools on the field, it is very expensive. There are many reasons for this, if you'd like to know more about my experience, PM me and I'll gladly tell you about it.

I would suggest visiting it along with a part 61 school on the field and compare the two to get a feel for what will work best for you, and not let anyone talk you into attending their school, but choose one based on quality of the instructors and training aircraft.

Back