American Eagle hiring at 400/50 still?

they were probably from that FSI training program. Eagle paid for their training at FSI and basically do a mock ground school and stuff. They were never technically considered employees until they start eagle ground school.

they were probably from that FSI training program. Eagle paid for their training at FSI and basically do a mock ground school and stuff. They were never technically considered employees until they start eagle ground school.

I highly doubt the guys being discussed in this thread are any of the FSI guys. We all knew we weren't employees.

After talking to them this morning that is exactly what happened. They signed what I'm guessing is a training contract, got 20 Hrs at flight safety, and ground school, BUT were/are not AE employees.

After talking to them this morning that is exactly what happened. They signed what I'm guessing is a training contract, got 20 Hrs at flight safety, and ground school, BUT were/are not AE employees.

Where they in the 3 week course or the 6 week course? No offensive but the 6 week course guys seemed pretty clueless on the industry and had pretty much lived their pilot life in the FSA fantasy world of jet jobs for all. I felt pretty bad for them. Eagle dropped something like $10k and they had to spend $8k or somewhere in that neighborhood on their own, and that only guaranteed an interview.

Us guys in the 3 week course pretty much knew half way through that our jobs where in jeopardy. Half way through they start cancelling classes with Eagle.

I don't know, I do know they didn't have to pony up $8,000. They were there around the time that everyone knew the ride was about to get bumpy, half hoping they'd make it to IOE, half knowing they'd be coming home kinda deal.

If they aren't employees, there's no reason they can't get another 121 job. I call shenanigans on that one.

I don't know, I do know they didn't have to pony up $8,000. They were there around the time that everyone knew the ride was about to get bumpy, half hoping they'd make it to IOE, half knowing they'd be coming home kinda deal.

Still isnt making much sense. No one from Eagle has gone through training and is yet to do IOE. Eagle hasn't even sent anyone packing yet who was successful.

If they went through the FSI RJO course and thought that afterwards they would be going to IOE with eagle, then thats actually kind of funny.

I was in the last group to go through FSI's RJO course. We all knew we werent employees, which is why we really wanted to get the RJO course done and get to Dallas and get an actual employee #, so we could officially be employees.

If they went through the FSI RJO course and thought that afterwards they would be going to IOE with eagle, then thats actually kind of funny.

No, no, no, I thought they were actually in training. As mentioned I got the whole story this morning.

I interviewed April 21st...got the offer 3 weeks later and then 2 weeks after that was put in a pool as they stopped everything....My offer is valid for 6 months so by the end of December it's NULL/VOID!

I don't care oil has dropped $26 in the last weeks...parking the SAAB's, moving the ATR's to DFW and parking most of the 135's means no job through 2009.:banghead:

I interviewed April 21st...got the offer 3 weeks later and then 2 weeks after that was put in a pool as they stopped everything....My offer is valid for 6 months so by the end of December it's NULL/VOID!

I don't care oil has dropped $26 in the last weeks...parking the SAAB's, moving the ATR's to DFW and parking most of the 135's means no job through 2009.:banghead:
Welcome to the insdustry.

Back