American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object (with audio)

That would explain like 80% of it, but there's also the other 20.
I'm definitely not saying its impossible but it seems like a very complicated answer to people in similar situations having the same idea.

I suppose it’s possible that an alien civilization could have planted the first microbes here. Seems like the really long game of colonization, though.
The microbes may have been an incidental colonization. A ship or some probe malfunctions and crashes into the Earth, depositing microbes that can survive here and slowly build life as we know it. As for why we cannot detect these civilizations, they may just use a form of communication we aren't looking for or able to detect. What if they have figured out FTL communication using quantum entanglement or something we haven't imagined yet.

This video should be played on tv as many times as the kardashians.....after 5 years, we may start recovering from the stupidity society has become. Oh, and Kim should be axed.

Truth.

I can only imagine aliens visiting and behind aghast at how we treat one another.

Whereas if we actually found Martians and we saw one kick another ones ass and justified it with “Well, he came from the other side of Olympus Mons” we’d lose our Sh—. And then when another Martian chocked-out another Martian “Oh, we thought he was pulling a phaser but only had a Martian sandwich so JUSTIFIED KILL!” — we’d think they were a bunch of mindless savages and head back to Earth.

IMG_3240.jpg

I think we make a lot of assumptions as humans about our ability to understand the whole picture. Of course we have come a long way in our collective knowledge, but a thought I've had for a while now is that there is a physical limit to our knowledge and ability to perceive the world, and there could be very obvious things going on that we simply can't see or understand and never will. My dog has no concept of most things he interacts with on a daily basis, or that there are satellites orbiting the Earth. The smartest dog will never get that. Likewise, we will probably learn much more about everything as time goes on, but probably in a very limited way if we consider the scope of everything. It's amazing we've come so far in the first place.

There is a greed at the top to the likes of which none of us could have ever imagined. Pure evil greed.

I think we make a lot of assumptions as humans about our ability to understand the whole picture. Of course we have come a long way in our collective knowledge, but a thought I've had for a while now is that there is a physical limit to our knowledge and ability to perceive the world, and there could be very obvious things going on that we simply can't see or understand and never will. My dog has no concept of most things he interacts with on a daily basis, or that there are satellites orbiting the Earth. The smartest dog will never get that. Likewise, we will probably learn much more about everything as time goes on, but probably in a very limited way if we consider the scope of everything. It's amazing we've come so far in the first place.
We are being limited in awareness by controlling factions. Throughout history, the most impactful, population shape shifting events were staged by the top 1% to force humans to believe in supporting their greed. We are being led to believe aliens are a threat to humans, to once again, make us unite aka "fight for the cause". Aliens are so advanced, we can not even grasp the concept of their technology.

They're 500 Million+ years ahead of us. If they had harmful intentions, we would have been dust in the galaxy by this point. Yet the top continues to spread misinformation to keep people scared and away, hoarding information, which if learned by the general public, can cause them to lose their control over the human population.

We are being limited in awareness by controlling factions. Throughout history, the most impactful, population shape shifting events were staged by the top 1% to force humans to believe in supporting their greed. We are being led to believe aliens are a threat to humans, to once again, make us unite aka "fight for the cause". Aliens are so advanced, we can not even grasp the concept of their technology.

They're 500 Million+ years ahead of us. If they had harmful intentions, we would have been dust in the galaxy by this point. Yet the top continues to spread misinformation to keep people scared and away, hoarding information, which if learned by the general public, can cause them to lose their control over the human population.

I’m supposed to be mad about aliens now? Damn I still haven’t figured out when I should be yelling at people for mask wearing or not mask wearing. Will the Space Force keep me safe. I thought they were for the Space ISIS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back